We are Senior Move Managers that specialize in assisting older adults and their families with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation and/or "age-in-place." We have a profound commitment to connecting with older adults and a desire to perform meaningful work.
- Older adults
- Family members
- Bank and Trust Officers
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Social Service Providers / Social Workers
- Senior Living Communities
- Physicians and allied health providers
- Staging Professionals
- We have significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client's needs and preferences. Families, particularly, should never doubt the power of an outside expert!
Yes we offer a menu of services from which you can choose and you pay accordingly. Our ultimate goal is to ease the stress of the move process for older adults and family members, not add to your concerns.
- We provide a multi-faceted approach to the move process: from space planning in the beginning to post-move support and advocacy.
- We minimize the chaos and stress associated with moving by addressing all aspects of the move process. We are responsible for creating and executing a seamless action plan, customized to the client's wishes. This helps to avoid the costly mistakes and remorse that often accompany such major lifestyle transitions.
- Home to Home in Guilford does so much more than simply sort, settle and move boxes; with loads of energy, enthusiasm and experience, we take the worry (and work!) out of the move process. The client's job is to simply enjoy his or her new living arrangement.
It's virtually impossible to calculate what a specific move might cost, as the fee depends on the services requested. We will always outline the cost of a job through a written estimate prior to starting the work.
We gladly accept Visa, Master Card & Discover.